All Sleep Studies are currently On Hold due to COVID Restrictions
We are dedicated to giving you a personal and comfortable experience as we help you identify your path to a better night's sleep. The Center offers a wide spectrum of services for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders:
- Diagnostic PSG
- Positive Airway Pressure (Continuous and Bi-level) titrations
- Split-night studies
- Assessment of daytime sleepiness (Multiple Sleep Latency test and Maintenance of Wakefulness test)
- Consultations with Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Average volume assisted pressure unit or device
- BiLevel auto servo ventilation
We conduct personalized comprehensive sleep studies to meet the needs of each patient. Each study includes evaluations for respiratory movements, airflow, O2 saturation, Electrocardiogram, EMG, leg movements, continuous video and audio recordings and EEG activity.
Patients may be referred directly to our Sleep Center by a physician without a prior visit to the clinic. An appointment with any of our physicians will start planning and evaluation of the patient's sleep concerns.
For Information about the Sleep Center or to schedule a sleep study, please contact us at 830.583.3401 x.559